Visit Us at Our Headquarters in the Great Northwest
Located in the Pacific Northwest, Columbia Machine is a great place to visit. Halfway between the mountains and the coast you should always plan to stay an extra day when you travel here. After your visit to the plant in the morning, you could be skiing, snowboarding, hiking or sightseeing within two hours’ drive at any number of Mountains in the Cascades Range, including Mt. Hood, Mt. Rainer, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams.
If you drive the opposite direction, you’ll reach the Pacific coast within two hours. There are a number of beautiful beaches on both the Oregon and Washington coasts. Please give us a call if you would like help planning how to spend your free time while visiting us: U.S. (360) 694-1501.
Click here for a PDF file containing directions).
From the Airport:
- Start out going WEST.
- Turn LEFT. 0.1 miles
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto NE AIRPORT WAY.
- Merge onto I-205 N via the ramp on the LEFT toward SEATTLE (Crossing into WASHINGTON).
- Merge onto WA-14 W via EXIT 27 toward VANCOUVER.
- Take EXIT 1 toward VANCOUVER NAT'L HISTORIC RES.
- Turn LEFT onto COLUMBIA HOUSE BLVD.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto S GRAND BLVD.
- End at 107 S Grand Blvd