- Travel charges are for the time spent traveling to and from the Customer’s location. Domestic locations (within the lower 48 states) will not exceed one full day rate of $600.00 (each way). Travel charges to non-domestic locations (any location other than the lower 48 states) will be billed at actual time spent traveling, portal to portal.
- The billable rate for a Field Service Representative includes the total time that the Field Service Representative is at the Customer’s location, available for service and has not been released.
- If for any reason beyond the control of Columbia, the Field Service Representative is prevented from performing the service, the applicable daily and hourly rates will apply in addition to daily expenses.
- On any extended service projects or installations, (lasting more than three (3) weeks in duration) the Field Service Representative will be entitled to a trip home and a brief leave. Transportation costs for this leave shall be paid by the Customer and will not exceed the cost of round trip airfare to his home base, and two (2) days of travel time.
- Billable Field Service orders are invoiced upon completion, and payment terms are “due upon receipt”, unless different terms were established as a part of the agreement.
- All service performed by Columbia Machine, Inc. Field Service Representatives, whether for the installation of new equipment or for service on existing equipment shall be performed on normal work days which are considered to be Monday through Friday inclusive, normally between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, with one (1) hour for lunch.
- Please notify Columbia’s Service Department three (3) weeks in advance to confirm an installation/service date when the Field Service Representatives presence is required.
- Columbia reserves the right to change Billable Field Service Rates at any time, and will honor outstanding quotes for service for thirty (30) days from the date quoted.
- Columbia Machine, Inc. reserves the right to not service any equipment that has been redesigned or in any way improperly altered or installed by the Customer.
- Terms of Columbia Machine, Inc.’s Billable Field Service Rates apply not only to new equipment being installed but also to existing equipment being serviced. All inquiries or requests for service shall be made directly to;
Columbia Machine, Inc., CP Service Department
107 Grand Ave, Vancouver WA 98661
Telephone (360) 694-1501 extension 639