An Annual Agreement to provide up to four (4) Plant Visits per year for equipment tune-up and training. Visits can be tailored to your specific needs from running a certain product, providing assistance with routine maintenance, and training on operation and adjustments of your equipment. To maximize your product output and downtime, pre-schedule these visits to fit your production schedule.
The Columbia Service Representative's duties are generally to assist the customer with the evaluation and or tune up of all Columbia equipment.
THE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE'S DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Minor adjustments or modifications to assure satisfactory production and performance:
- Review spare parts requirements.
- Provide training regarding safety, operation and maintenance of the existing equipment.
- Provide information on innovations.
- Provide customer with list of worn or broken parts.
THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Upon the arrival of the Service Representative, the work crew should be available at all times. The work crew should normally consist of mechanics, electricians and pipe fitters.
- Any tools or equipment required should be available at all times.
- Product for final testing before departure must be available as requested by the Service Representative
For more information, please contact Concrete Products Customer Service Department at;